Best Online Money Transfer To Nigeria Bank – Send From USA UK Canada India MasterCard Visa Debit Card Account Using the Western Union, Moneygram & WorldRemit Mobile App.
Sending money to Nigeria from your foreign currency denominated bank account to your local banks or loved ones wasn’t an easier process as you would have to fill so many forms, adhere to some country-specific fund transfer laws and yield to CBN anti-fraud policies – and sometimes be rejected.
But now, there are mobile applications you can download on your smartphones and take advantage of flexible fund transfer platforms online at a minimal fee (which is still under stringent monitoring but less cumbersome) by connecting your international bank account/credit card to the app.
Our top 3 recommended platforms for sending money to friends and family in Nigeria anytime, anywhere:
Why we love their money transfer services:
- They have reached an agreement with major banks in Nigeria. Be rest assured that your transfer will hit the receiver’s local bank account.
- You’ll get a competitive exchange rate fee with minimal transfer charge.
- They are secure and reliable as we have used all these platforms to receive money from our clients abroad.
- Sending money through these companies is quick and fast.
- Effective customer support centres to attend to your issues.
Here are steps to connect your international bank account/credit card:
- Register on their platform for free
- Verify your identity by presenting a valid ID and other mandatory documents.
- Link your account to a selected debit card account/foreign currency account.
- Start transferring money to Nigeria.