Bank Airtime Recharge Code – GTB FirstBank Zenith Diamond Access UBA Fidelity EcoBank Skye Stanbic FCMB Wema Union UnityBank KeyStone Heritage Sterlings Mobile Airtime Top Up For MTN Glo Etisalat and Airtel
Bank airtime recharge code is the latest mobile phone recharge system. Considering the simplicity and convenience of virtual top ups, we foresee paper recharge card fading out soon. You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home or office to get recharge card downstairs, there is a new USSD code technology that lets you carry out transactions on your smartphones via SMS. From account balance inquiry, a fund transfer requests to airtime top-up.
If you operate an account with any of these banks, here are their USSD codes for buying airtime directly with funds in your account.
- GTBank – Dial *737*Amount*Phone Number#
- Fidelity Bank – Dial *770*Phone No*Amount#
- FirstBank – Dial *894*Amount#
- Sterlings Bank – Dial *822*Amount#
- SkyeBank – Dial *389*076*1*Amount#
- UBA – Dial *389*033*1*Amount#
- EcoBank – Dial *326*Amount#
- Zenith Bank – Dial *302*Amount#
- Stanbic IBTC Bank – Dial *909*Amount#
- Access Bank – Dial *901*Amount#
- FCMB – Dial *322*214*Amount#
- Wema Bank – Dial *322*035*Amount#
- Diamond Bank – Dial *302*Amount#
- Unit Bank – Dial *322*215*Amount#
- Heritage Bank – Dial *322*030*Amount#
- KeyStone Bank – Dial *322*082*Amount#
- Union Bank – Dial *389*032*Amount#
Please note that you have to connect the mobile number you wish to recharge often to the savings or current account to be debited.
Talk your account officer for more information.
- union bank airtime recharge code